Anticorruption and Integrity
ADB Steps up Fight Against Corruption - Report
ADB stepped up its fight against corruption in 2010 with the introduction of new initiatives, including revised integrity guidelines and a cross debarment agreement signed with development partners. Read the news release.
- Turkmenistan Gets First ADB Loan for Regional Rail Link, 15 March 2011
- ADB President Expresses Sympathy to Japan, Offers Support, 13 March 2011
- $300 Million Loan for Roads to Spur Growth in India's Madhya Pradesh, 10 March 2011
Light in the Countryside
A broad approach to Bhutan's complex power challenges has kept people healthier, allowed children to learn better, and fueled a nascent tech boom.
Microfinance to the Rescue
People on Papua New Guinea's remote Manam Island and Madang Province are rebuilding after a disastrous volcanic eruption thanks to better banking solutions.
Fighting Fraud and Corruption
ADB's Clare Wee (Director, Office of Anticorruption and Integrity) explains why fighting fraud and corruption is critical to ensure that every single dollar of development assistance gets to our partners. Watch on YouTube.
- 2nd Vu Gia-Thu Bon River Basin Stakeholder Workshop, 14 to 16 March 2011
- OECD-ADBI 12th Roundtable on Capital Market Reform, 17 to 18 March 2011
- Annual Donor Consultation Meeting for Financing Partnership Facilities and Cooperation Funds, 22 to 24 March 2011
- New Paradigms for Financial Regulation and Macro Policies: Emerging Market Perspectives, 29 March
This collection of selected papers from ADB's 2010 social protection conference presents ideas on how to respond to the need for integrated and inclusive social protection to improve the quality of peoples' lives and livelihoods in Asia and the Pacific.
Upcoming ADB Publications
- Case Studies from the Republic of Korea on Public–Private Partnership Infrastructure Project, Volumes 1 and 2
- Knowledge Products on Asian Ombudsmanship
- Funds for Development: Multilateral Channels of Concessional Financing
- Energy Indicators